Personal Trainer Jobs
Experienced Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach
Fitness Together Ashland & Southborough is looking for an experienced personal trainer. Our trainers provide our clients with guidance, motivation and support which helps them achieve their goals. Many of our clients have been successful in every aspect of their lives, except where their fitness level is concerned. Be the missing link! Inquire today about this exciting opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare workouts based on client's goals and current physical/medical condition.
- Conduct one-on-one personal training sessions.
- Conduct fitness evaluations at set intervals to keep clients on track to achieve their goals.
- Make all clients feel welcome and safe in the Fitness Together facility.
Qualifications and Skills
This person MUST:
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Want to make a difference in their client’s lives
- Enjoy connecting with people
- We are looking for someone with some solid knowledge of fitness principles.
- Leadership skills and confidence are important but all of our trainers must be able to work within a supportive team environment.
- Candidates must hold (or be willing to acquire) current certification with an established certifying body (ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ISSA, etc.)
- Certification through Precision Nutrition and/or Functional Movement Systems (FMS) is a plus, but not required.
- Proof of current CPR/AED certification will be required prior to start date.
- We offer all full-time staff a reimbursement allowance for continuing education.
- Access to Fitness Together Regional Workshops where you can meet other facility owners, managers and trainers.
- Training in all aspects of commercial fitness facility management is available.
- Access to Fitness Together’s Producer to Leader Program. This program is run out of FT’s corporate office and provides studio management training and mentoring to staff members who want to become owners.
- Studio management, an ownership stake, or full ownership of our Southborough location is a very real possibility.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time